Ranthambore Wildlife Tiger Safari Rides and Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
Once-in-a-Life time experience for everyone is to see the Taj Mahal so go ahead to book this tour. Starts and Ends in New Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal and other monuments in Agra. Next day proceed to Ranthambore to experience a wildlife safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Morning and Afternoon Safari Ride by Jeep on Day 3
- Morning Safari Ride by Jeep on Day 4
- 03-nights accommodation in Deluxe hotels on single,twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Daily morning breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide during the city tour
What's excluded :
- Meals, monument fees & personal expenses
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end visit The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra - Ranthambore
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check into the hotel, later proceed t visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 03: Ranthambore
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Overnight stay at in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital.
Day 04: Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur - Delhi
Early morning Game drives to Ranthambore National park. Return back to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast, transferred to Delhi Airport, your hotel or other desired location in New Delhi.
End of the services
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 years or below)
- No guide will be in Ranthambore as not required
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.