Ranua Zoo Tour
Joining our tour, you will be supported with full service from picking up at one of our meeting points, provided with an entrance ticket, guiding you through the whole zoo with a map, having lunch in a restaurant and finally taking you safely back home. All you need to prepare is just nature engaging attitude.
The tour schedule starts from your pick-up place, then we will drive you to this arctic zoo, driving time is 1 hour, during that time, you can ask our tour guide for stories or anything you would like to know about Lapland region as well as Lappish culture. After reaching the destination, the tour guide will lead you to step by step to each specific species. Information about the animals will be given by hand. After the tour and lunch, there is a possibility to visit Fazer’s outlet shop (one of the best chocolates & candy brands in Finland). This program is highly suggested for families with children.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The buffet has traditional Finnish food with Lappish ingredients. Food for children is also available.
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranua Zoo, Rovaniementie 29, Ranua 97700 Finland
Are you looking for a family-friendly tour and desire to stay close to nature? Welcome to Ranua Wildlife Park as known as Ranua Zoo. In this Ranua Zoo tour, we will guide you through the small world of Arctic animals.
Established in 1983 in the Ranua region, Lapland the zoo is situated 80km south of Rovaniemi and it takes about an hour to get there by car or bus. There is a fun fact you should know is that Ranua Zoo is the Northernmost zoo in the World. The zoo has around 200 individuals from 50 different species. By meeting the real Arctic foxes, you may know “what does the Fox Say”. The lovely big Polar bear (the only one in Finland) or a huge brave Brown bear are also there waiting for you. Plus, other various types of geese, owls, deer, and even wolverine are available as well. If you ever wonder what do these Arctic animals look like and how can they survive under the weather conditions down to of minus 30. This place is meant to be your next visit destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rovaniemen Oluthuone, Koskikatu 20, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation near the city centerAirports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.