Rapid Boarding Barron River Afternoon Experience
Get on the cutting edge of Adventure activities. RiverBoarding takes you up close and personal with white-water to take you to the next level. Let our guides share their experience with you in an adventure activity totally unique here in australia. We are the only river boarding operators on this great island we call home!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Photos (Can be purchased after the trip)
Want to spend the afternoon tackling some epic white water rapids at face level?
Then join us on the Barron River. This is a great afternoon trip full of extreme adventure on grade 2-3 rapids surrounded by tropical Rainforest.
Our guides will teach everything you need to know and will guide you through the rapids, but by jumping in the drivers seat of your individual white water river board you walk away feeling not only exhilarated but also get a huge burst of self achievement.
• Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for none swimmers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.