Rappel Maui Extended Zip Rappel Tour
Ready to "level up?" If you're a thrill-seeker who likes to push the envelope, or if you're a recreational regular who wants to tweak the vacation tradition, the Extended Zip Rappel Tour takes the action to new extremes. This extended tour is a 4 to 4 1/2 hour experience.
You'll make as many as 4 advanced drops of up to 110 feet, including waterfall rappels and a "zip rappel" or "guided rappel" through free space, past a waterfall, that ends with an exhilarating water landing in a natural freshwater pool.
Please make special note of the requirements and special considerations for this tour.
Minimum age 14; all participants must weight between 90 lbs and 230 lbs. Not recommended for guests over the age of 65.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Extensively trained guides with local knowledge
- Use of all gear, including helmet, shoes and backpack
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
If you're a thrill-seeker who likes to push the envelope, or if you have a bigger appetite for outdoor activities, the Extended Zip Rappel Tour takes the action to new extremes. This tour is a 4-hour experience, with a least 4 rappel events in the same rainforest canyon as the Classic Tour.
You'll make as many as 4 advanced drops of up to 110 feet, including waterfall rappels and a "zip rappel" or "guided rappel" through free space, past a waterfall, that ends with an exhilarating water landing.
• Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
• Garden of Eden Arboretum & Botanical Garden, 10600 Hana Hwy Mile Marker 10.5, Hana, Maui, HI 96708-5790
Departure Point :10600 Hana Hwy, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Minimum age is 14.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Contactless participation waivers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.