Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs
Imagine exploring and swimming under secret waterfalls in a private rainforest valley on the famed Road to Hana. Now you can explore these hidden gems in a whole new way by rappelling down them. What's rappelling? It's a popular adventure/gravity sport that includes a descent from a cliff or wall using anchored ropes. You’ll experience this sport, and the beauty of Maui, from the immediacy of waterfalls and lava walls in this unique, lively small-group tour. Under supervision and instruction from expert guides, you’ll use professional equipment to descend into nature in the Maui location featured in the movie Jurassic Park. It’s the adventure of a lifetime! Great for active families, couples, groups and solo travelers with an appreciation for dynamic outdoor excursions. Minimum age of 10; minimum weight of 70 lbs, maximum weight of 250 lbs, and waist measurement between 23 and 48 inches. All gear (including shoes) provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You'll cruise down the jungle cliffs and waterfalls of a private rainforest canyon using an anchored rope system, hike through streams and on natural trails, and swim in natural freshwater pools.
• Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
• Garden of Eden Arboretum & Botanical Garden, 10600 Hana Hwy Mile Marker 10.5, Hana, Maui, HI 96708-5790
Departure Point :10600 Hana Hwy, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- All participants must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs; waists must measure between 23 and 48 inches. We temperature check and weigh all participants at check in. There is no refund for guests who don't make the weight restriction at the check in point.
- Participants must understand spoken English well and speak it fluently.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; a legal parent or guardian must sign the child's permission form before tour begins.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced when it is possible to do so. Masks required when transportation is provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.