Rappelling Adventure in Scottsdale
This is a great Scottsdale adventure that allows you to hike to the top to rappel down. Be the first in your group to lean back and enjoy the views on the repel as you go down. Enjoy the Sonoran desert as you hike to your descent location. This half day - morning- adventure is great to mark off your bucket list! Whether adrenaline junkie or just looking to enjoy the beauty of the desert brings, come join our adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Half day rappelling adventure
- Includes helmet and ropes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour guide Half Day Rappeling
What's excluded :
Join us for a half day of rapelling! Enjoy the great outdoors while working your way up in height while rapelling down. Dont forget the Photo opportunities and to enjoy the desert beauty. Come an be our guest!
• Sonoran Desert National Monument, AZ
• Epic Adventures, 7898 E Acoma Dr Suite 108, Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3456
Departure Point :23015 N 128th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is active casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.