Rarotonga Guided Bike Tour with Lunch
Cycle at a relaxed pace with your small group for four hours along the 'back road' - Ara Metua, lane ways and occasional gentle terrain bush tracks. You will experience the tranquil pace of local village life, and enjoy the beautiful scenery. There are plenty of stops along the way where your Storyteller tour guide will tell you more about what you are seeing and experiencing around you. The morning 'explore' tour concludes with a delicious local lunch at the beach, while the 'afternoon explore' finishes up with a sunset cocktail or drink of your choice at a beachfront bar. Small group sizes make each tour unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment including well maintained bicycles and helmets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Bottled water - Please bring your own water.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arorangi, Arorangi, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
Explore Arorangi village on the west coast of Rarotonga. Tour may include seeing the local prison, CICC Arorangi church, palace, Black Rock, and local gardens.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Titikaveka, Titikaveka, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
Spend some time cycling along the South side of Rarotonga. See beautiful beaches and tranquil back road views of gardens and mountains, see the old derelict Sheraton Hotel - abandoned in the 1990s, and never completed, stop off at Wigmores Store and finish at Papaaroa Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please ensure that you have confirmed your pick up location with Storytellers, so that we can let you know what time to expect us for your transfer. Thanks!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shoes to protect feet; swimwear under comfortable riding clothes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.