Ras Mohammed snorkeling sea tour by boat
Enjoy this Snorkeling trip at Ras Mohammed and Travel from Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat at the very tip of Sinai. You will be able to enjoy some of the best snorkeling and diving locations in the world offering an unparalleled diversity of marine life and panoramic views of both Egyptand Saudi Arabia, while above water.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ras Mohammed National Park, Sinai Peninsula, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Enjoy a fascinating boat cruise to the National Park of Ras Mohammed to swim and snorkel in the crystal blue water of the Red Sea. Ras Mohamed is one of the most beautiful sites all over the world, the best national park in Egypt where there are more than 130 sorts of coral reefs and more than 1000 sorts of fishes. The boat will stop three times in three different places and you will get a chance to snorkel or swim in the famous beaches of the national park. You will be picked up from your hotel at approximately 8.00am (exact details will be confirmed locally) by a-c van, then you will drive to the jetty to board the boat. The boat will sail and take you to 3 different sites where you will be able to do snorkeling at the most beautiful places, at the same time you will have the chance to relax on the sundeck to take sunbath & the beautiful scenery of the red sea. Lunch will be served onboard in the afternoon. By the day end (about 4.00pm) the boat will sail back to the jetty where you will find the van waiting to give you a lift back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.