Rascals Brewery Tour
Our brewery tour experience is led by a tour guide who has worked at the two top attractions in Ireland: the Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Gaol. The first part of the tour is the story of Rascals Brewing Company. Visitors will be told how the founders – a husband and wife team – took inspiration from the craft beer scene in New Zealand and decided to give up their day jobs and pursue a dream of setting up a Dublin brewery. Visitors are then brought through the brewery floor to a mezzanine where the tour of the brewing facilities begins. At all times we engage the senses of visitors. We ask them to smell the hops or taste the malted barley used in our beer production. Visitors get up close to the fermenters and brewing vessels, hearing and seeing how our beer is made. We also have art installations throughout the tour, representing what happens at each brewing stage. No other visitor experience in Dublin provides such behind-the-scenes and engaging access to a real working brewery!
per adult from
What's included :
- Free parking for coaches and cars.
- Entry/Admission - Rascals Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasting is not included in this brewery tour, however it is included in the Premium brewery tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rascals Brewing Company, Unit 5 Goldenbridge Industrial Estate Tyrconnell Road Goldenbridge Estate, Dublin D08 HF68 Ireland
Rascals Brewing Company is an independent authentic Dublin brewery with a pizza restaurant, taproom and offering brewery tours.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rascals HQ, Goldenbridge Estate, Tyrconnell Rd, Inchicore, Dublin, Co. Dublin, D08 HF68, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.