Rastafari Indigenous Village Tour
At the Rastafari Indigenous Village you learn about Rastafari customs, heritage and rich culture. Never before have you seen such resilience, warmth, love & the resolve to keep the Rastafarian movement alive after been heavily criticized and brutalized by other groups during & after the 1930’s when the movement started in Jamaica, hence the song done by the reggae legend Bob Marley "Rasta Man Live up". The village also has a meditative labyrinth you can walk around and engage in your own private contemplation.
Entry is NOT INCLUDED $30 per adult
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry Fee ($30)
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
The village is home of local Rastafarians. Their friendly guides will meet you upon arrival at the village. You have to walk across a small steam to get to the Village so wear sandals/water shoes that will dry quickly. An abundance of information that awaits you. Samples of fresh fruits & fresh fruit juices will be available. You will be treated to about 30 minutes of real authentic Congo drumming and chanting. At the end of the tour your tour guide will take you to see the various facial products & souvenirs that are produced right there in the village. Feel free to make your purchase and show your appreciation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you name of hotel or port is not listed please type when booking.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Bring water shoes as you need to hop/walk across the river get to the village.
- Bring Cash and a camera
- For 6 more persons call/text/ whatsapp if you want a group rate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.