Ratnangi Taksindu Dudhakunda Trail
• Off the beaten trek which is less crowded, located in Solukhumbu district and its duration is of 14 days.
• Designed in order to explore the floras and faunas of Solukhumbu besides having scenic views of snow-capped mountains lying in this area.
• Chance to observe diverse cultures of ethnic castes like Khaling Rai, Sherpa, Tamang, and Biswhokarma.
• Splendid views of massive Himalayas in Eastern part of Nepal including the Everest sight view along with Numbur & Karyalung Himal.
• Tantalizing sunrise and sunset view from Ratnangi Dada.
• Visit to Dudhakunda Lake, one of the holy lake of Hindu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Domestic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Randonnee Nepal Trek's trekking bag/duffel bag (to be returned after trek)
- Company t-shirt as a sovereign
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS) Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- • The trek starts from a drive to Salleri(2,469m) which is the headquarter of Solukhumbu region. We then head towards Ratnangi Dada elevated at 3400m and stay overnight there. You can get the amazing views of the Himalayas from this dada and in the morning time, the sunrise view from here is absolutely breath-taking. Then we will head towards Basa village which is the village full of ethnic Khaling Rai people. You will get to observe their unique lifestyle and culture. Then, we will head towards Nunthala and then to Taksindu dada(2,930m) where we will stay overnight. And next morning we head towards Beni and then reach to the Dudhakunda Lake which is also called as Milky Lake in English. Then we return back to the same trail upto Taksindu dada and then we take a drive from there upto Phaplu and return back to Kathmandu.
• The trek can be designed both as a tea-house or camping system.
Departure Point :Hotel Mandala Boutique, Thamel, Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.