Ravello 2 hours Walking Tour
Ravello is one of the most enchanting places of the Amalfi Coast, dream destination of intellectuals, artists and musicians of XIX century. It is here that Wagner composed the second act of the Parsifal.
The medieval town is set 365 meters above the Tyrrhenian Sea. You'll visit the beautiful Villas located in the town such as Villa Rufolo, where every year takes place the international "
Ravello Festival", and Villa Cimbrone which is famous for its scenic belvedere named the infinitive Terrace.
The Nobel prize winner for literature Andre Gide said: "Ravello is closer to the sky than it is far from the shore..."
per adult from
What's included :
- Guidance and assitance for the entire duration of the Tour
What's excluded :
- Admission fees: Villa Rufolo adult, Villa Cimbrone and Duomo Ravello
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Ravello
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Ravello, Piazza Vescovado SNC, 84010, Ravello Italy
Meet the guide at Piazza Duomo in Ravello. Visit the Cathedral of St Pantaleone originally built by bishop Papirio in the later 11th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Rufolo, a wonderful medieval site adorned with enchanting gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Cimbrone is a historic building, dating from at least the 11th century AD, it is famous for its scenic belvedere, the Terrazzo dell'lnfinito (the Terrace of Infinity).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Duomo, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour involves a walk of about 2 kms, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.