Ravello Amalfi Positano From Naples
Best drivers guide , long experience .
See Amalfi Coast Sharing Tours is a private car service company ,strong passion for his homeland. Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining his license as tour escort for the Campania region, decided to improve the services ,he could offer to his customers by accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breath taking sites and areas in Campania.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- licensed guide (2hr Pompeii tour guided is an extra cost of 120€ cash to be paid to the guide)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast (Italian: Costiera Amalfitana) is a stretch of coastline on the Tyrrhenian Sea, located in the Gulf of Salerno in Southern Italy.
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination for the region and Italy as a whole, attracting thousands of tourists annually. In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/port/airport/train station/ B&BAirports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.