RCA Studio B Tour & Country Music Hall of Fame Admission Combo
RCA STUDIO B
Walk in the footsteps of legends with a tour of the Historic RCA Studio B. Hear inside details from famous recording sessions, learn about the timeless tools of the trade (from microphones and recording consoles to a Steinway piano that Elvis favored), and hear hits in high-fidelity, right where they were born. RCA Studio B is the site where many classic songs from Nashville’s golden age were recorded, by artists such as Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Don Gibson, The Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison, Connie Smith, and Charley Pride. Over 35,000 songs were recorded at Studio B, including more than 200 by Presley, at what was his favorite studio. Tours will begin and conclude at The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME
The Country Music Hall of Fame is the home for this popular American art form, safeguarding over 2.5 million artifacts, and featuring two expansive floors of gallery space, highlighting permanent and limited-engagement exhibitions.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- 1-Hour Guided Tour of RCA Studio B, where Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and many more used to record.
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Visit Nashville’s first recording studio opened by a major label
- Hear inside details from famous recording sessions, learn about the timeless tools of the trade
- See the Steinway piano that Elvis favored during your tour of RCA Studio B
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Transportation from the Country Music Hall of Fame to RCA Studio B
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - RCA Studio B
What's excluded :
- Admission to RCA Studio B is available through combination with the Country Music Hall of Fame only
- Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Honoring classic and current artists, the Museum exhibits everything from Hank Williams's cherished Martin guitar to Elvis Presley's custom Cadillac limousine, to outfits and instruments from the likes of Alison Krauss and Carrie Underwood, to a showcase of today’s top artists.
Visit: RCA Studio B, 1611 Roy Acuff Pl, Nashville, TN 37203-3209
Historic RCA Studio B opened in 1957 and was once the recording home of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins, Eddy Arnold, and the Everly Brothers is both a classroom for Nashville area students and a popular cultural attraction. RCA Studio B first became known as one of the cradles of the “Nashville Sound” in the 1960s. A sophisticated style characterized by background vocals and strings, the Nashville Sound both revived the popularity of country music and helped establish Nashville as an international recording center.
Hitmakers in Studio B have included Eddy Arnold, Waylon Jennings, Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Jim Reeves, Willie Nelson, and Floyd Cramer, among others. For many years, Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Chet Atkins managed RCA’s Nashville operation and produced hundreds of hits in Studio B.
Departure Point :Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours will begin and conclude at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Vouchers will be redeemed at that time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.
- IMPORTANT - Immediately after purchasing, you must follow the instructions on your voucher for reserving a specific tour time for your date of travel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the museum and doors have been automated to allow for no touch entry. To allow for social distancing, we will space out entry into the galleries as well as limit the number of passengers within the elevator to groups of 4 or less at a time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.