Reading of Capitals Workshop in the Basilica of Vézelay,
The marquees have something to tell us. Before books, men made stones talk. Take the time to listen to them. If their messages sometimes seem to you written in a foreign language, our guide is there to help you decipher it. It allows you to enter into this universal language. Everyone in silence takes the time to welcome the sculpture as a word addressed to him personally.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: La Maison du Visiteur, Place Adolphe Guillon, 89450 Vezelay France
The workshop starts and ends here
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: La Basilique Sainte Marie-Madeleine, 89450 Vezelay France
The Reading of Chapiteaux workshop is held in the basilica of Vézelay.
Half in silence, half in sharing.
It will leave you with lasting memories, the amazement that you could have been reached in the heart by a voice from the depths of time.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :La Maison du Visiteur, Place Adolphe Guillon, 89450 Vezelay France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.