Real Dominican Experience Private Tour
Camera in hands, get ready to capture unbelievable panoramas and typical Dominican villages. Along the road you will see schools and famous ’’colmado’’. Drive across sugar cane and rice plantations. Learn why and how Spanish brought sugar cane culture in this island and the economic impact. See how they used a ’’trapiche’’ - wheel grinder pulled by oxen to extract the syrup of sugar cane. Ride our truck through the Anamuya mountain and have direct contact with the day to day life in the countryside.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide just for your group
- Basilique of Higuey
- Private Transportation by safari truck
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Runners Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia, Higuey Dominican Republic
We begin this day by taking the route to Higüey where, in addition to touring its streets, we will visit the largest and most important church in the country, the Basilica of La Altagracia.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Runners Adventures, 6956389, -68.67280555555556, 18, Mao 23000, Dominican Republic
Camera in hand, get ready to capture unbelievable panoramas and typical Dominican villages. Along the road you will see schools and many famous “colmados”.
Pass through a sugar cane plantation and learn how the cane is harvested and processed into the best Dominican rum.
This tour would not be complete without seeing how a master craftsman rolls the best Dominican cigars.
To complete this journey, visit a local family on their home. Their smiles will invite you to their farm and their coffee plantation. Also, take a moment to taste the real cacao and many exotic fruits. This cultural immersion is definitely the highlight of your vacation. During the day, enjoy some of the best Dominican foods. The comments are unanimous; we serve the best lunch in an excursion!
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
To finalize the day take a dip in the beautiful Macao beach to catch a wave on a boogie board or simply relax while sipping a Cuba Libre.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups will be anytime between 8:00-9:00 am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.