Come with us to explore the reverse side of Prague! Local guides, non-touristy locations and a complete comprehension to the contemporary situation in the Czech republic. Your questions will be highly welcomed! Social, political, cultural as well as economical problemacy will be discussed and explained. One of the most interactive tours in Prague at all! See our Golden city from a different perspective while accompanied by a native Czech guide with a rich experience in living here. Although adventurous this tour is still very safe.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wenceslas Monument, Vaclavske namesti, Prague Czech Republic
The centre of new Town and pulsing heart of Prague
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Zizkov, Zizkov, Prague, Bohemia
The only and last remaining real Prague-Czech quarter
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Nove Mesto (New Town), Nove Mesto (New Town), Prague, Bohemia
Here we speak about contemporary situation and life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.