Real Prague Guided Private Tour
Come with us to explore the reverse side of Prague! Local guides, non-touristy locations and a complete comprehension to the contemporary situation in the Czech republic. Your questions will be highly welcomed! Social, political, cultural as well as economical problemacy will be discussed and explained. One of the most interactive tours in Prague at all! See our Golden city from a different perspective while accompanied by a native Czech guide with a rich experience in living here. Although adventurous this tour is still very safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zizkov, Zizkov, Prague, Bohemia
The last original quarter in Prague which has local spirit remaining so far.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nove Mesto (New Town), Nove Mesto (New Town), Prague, Bohemia
The edge between past and present. Ideal place to speak about current situation and life in Czechia and Prague...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Either wait at the hotel reception or in front of a house (AirBnB etc.)Our guide will be holding a paper which reads SPECTRUM TOURS.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.