Red canyon jeep tour in Eilat
* The tour is usually done in the morning and is suitable for all ages from one year old.
* Please note the tour includes walking and climbing ladders.
Little children will require parental supervision.
* On winter days, wear warm clothing, hiking shoes and a bottle of water.
* The trip is carried out in open jeeps of 8 places by professional drivers and not self-driving.
The tour begins with picking up from hotels to a jeep gathering point. From there we will head towards the Red Canyon through Route 12. About 15 minutes later we will reach the canyon and walk for an hour and a half in the distance. The Red Canyon is a crack in a second stream sandstone. Walking through the canyon can be a challenge for some climbing ladders and walking over the abyss. When we pass the canyon we will return to the parking lot and go up to the jeeps. We will visit the spring and continue our observation of four lands on Mount Joash. This will be our end point from which we will return to hotels .
per adult from
220 to 240 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Geological review.
- Historical review.
- Hotel pickup
- Guided tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Red Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Mount Yoash Observation Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Canyon, Eilat Israel
This tour combines a 1,5 hours walking in a Red Canyon and jeep tour in Eilat Mountains
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Yoash Observation Point, Route 12, Eilat 8808251 Israel
A four countries view point
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Eilat, Eilat, Southern District
Eilat, the city
Pass By: Eilat Harbor, Eilat
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in EilatPorts
- Eilat port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.