Red Canyon Mustang Tour 8:30am.PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE!
SOCIAL DISTANCING?STILL WANT TO GO ON VACATION?THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO BE DOING SMALLER GROUP TOURS TO KEEP OUR GUESTS AND STAFF SAFE.IF YOU ARE STILL HESITANT ABOUT TAKING A TOUR WITH OTHER GUESTS PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRIVATE TOUR OPTIONS.This tour is a wild mustang safari.We start by traveling out to the McCulough peaks herd management area.On the way out your guide will be giving you the history of Cody,the wild mustangs,the area,and Buffalo Bill Cody.Out There you could see many other wild animals,learn about the ecosystem,and controversy over the wild mustangs in the United States.This tour is approximately 2 1/2-3 hours long.Its an amazing place to visit.Its off the grid,the scenery is beautiful,and to find the diminishing wild mustang herd is must see site.Their history is amazing,and their fight to survive is an inspiration.
per adult from
What's included :
- spotting scope for the days use
- Binoculars for the days use
What's excluded :
- gratuity for the guide
- This tour like being on safari.We never know what we are going to see,but always hope to see the wild mustangs.This tour begins at 8:30 am and we ask you to meet at our shop at 1119 12th street 15 minutes prior to your tour.No matter what you see or do out there,it’s always fun and educational.Youll be traveling in either a 4 wheel drive vehicle,Hummer,van,or sometimes a bus.We do try to keep our tours small and more intimate so the buses are mainly for the big bus tours.During the tour you’ll givin interesting information about the history of our wild mustang herd as well as their fight to survive in the future.These amazing animals have become a part of American history for many years,and they need to have their story told.
Departure Point :1119 12th St, Cody, WY 82414, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please dress comfortable with closed toe shoes,bring water it does get dry out there,and don’t forget your cameras.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- ALTHOUGH WE ONLY OFFER SMALLER GROUP TOURS,WE HAVE HAD A MASS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HAVE THEIR OWN VEHICLES.WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE PRIVATE VEHICLES UNLESS YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OF OUR PRIVATE TOUR OPTIONS.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.