Red Dunes By Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Head into the Lehbab Desert and ride across the dunes on a quad bike. Continue to a desert camp for a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- 50-Minutes Quad Bike Ride, with Fuel & Helmet
- Experienced instructor
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Tanura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Camel feeding
- Sunset view photo stop
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “photos”
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: OceanAir Travels, Al Nasr Palace Building, Shop #02, Ground Floor, Oud Metha, Dubai, U.A.E, Dubai 118131 United Arab Emirates
Begin this 6-hour program with a comfortable air-conditioned drive into the Lehbab Desert. Receive instructions at the quad bike center, put on your protective gear and hop on a quad bike.
Set off for a dune ride across the red sands for about 45 minutes. Add to the adventure afterwards by trying your hand at sandboarding.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp, Al Awir, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Continue to a typical desert camp and experience various activities such as henna tattooing, shisha pipe smoking, dressing up in Arabian attire, and meeting up with a Falcon expert and posing with that majestic bird. Go for a short ride on a camel around the camp premises.
Enjoy a tasty barbecue Lunch / dinner buffet accompanied by live traditional tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance". Relax or refresh yourselves by meditating and heading back to the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from DXB Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 50 minutes
- Participants must be over 16 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 10 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.