Red Dunes Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Live Shows and Transfer from Dubai
Experience the magic of the Dubai Desert Safari with an adventurous drive by our well skilled safari drivers on the magnificent dunes and mountains of the UAE. Nothing can be compared with the magic of the desert sunset, the dramatic canyons, and the deep gorges & rocky valleys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (within Dubai only)
- Transportation by 4WD Land Cruiser
- 30 to 45 minute dune bashing drive
- sand Boarding
- Beverages (water, tea, coffee and soft drinks)
- BBQ Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment (belly dance, fire show and tanura show)
- Camel rides
- Henna tattoo
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Depart Dubai and drive to the surrounding desert for an extreme adventure with your family or friends. Leave in the afternoon to cross the red sands and dunes of “Golden Desert Name Lahbab” before the sun sets.
Travel by 4WD Land Cruiser and stop at the highest dune to watch the sunset over the horizon. Take a superb photo of the Bedouins as they cross the desert with their camel trains. Continue to a desert camp to benefit from a host of available activities. Cross the sands on camel back and experience the "ships of the desert" first-hand, or try your hand at sand boarding down the dune for the ultimate adrenaline rush. Get a (removable) henna tattoo on your hands or feet.
Watch traditional Arabic entertainment, such as a belly dance show and the whirling dancers of a tanoura show. Smoke a shisha water pipe (“hooka”) before you are served a barbecue buffet dinner of authentic Arabic cuisine in the middle of the desert. Return to your waiting vehicle for the journey back to Dubai.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai City.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As per government regulations, entertainment shows & alcohol is not available during the holly month of Ramadan or any other Islamic day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.