Red Lagoon Tour
We are known for delivering good service, the best personalized and prepared guides, excellent transport cars and drivers, punctuality, excellent breakfast and lunch, the tour makes your trip something wonderful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - QuebradaCamina
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Roja
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: QuebradaCamina, Pisagua Chile
In that place, we will be able to see the petroglyphs and pictographs of Chillaiza, associated with the caravan routes that the inhabitants of the Inca empire followed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Roja, Arica Chile
Here we will be able to tour and take photographs, as our guide explains some data and details of its legend. In the same way, we will visit the nearby green and yellow lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers to and from your lodgings.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.