Red Light Secrets: Museum of Prostitution Amsterdam
Red Light Secrets is the world’s first and only museum of prostitution. It is located at the very center of the famous Red Light District in Amsterdam and offers a unique peek into the ins and outs of the world’s oldest profession. Red Light Secrets is housed in a historical 17th-century canal house and is one of the city’s top attractions. Discover the hidden world behind the industry, learn about the trade from first-hand accounts by the working girls themselves and enjoy a behind-the-scenes look into this fascinating topic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum
- Inga's personal audio stories (Dutch/English/Spanish/German/French/Italian)
- Booklet about the Red Light District
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60, 1012 DP Amsterdam The Netherlands
Make your way to the center of Amsterdam, where the Red Light District is located. Here, you will find an intriguing attraction about the oldest profession in the world at the Red Light Secrets Museum of Prostitution.
The Prostitution Museum Amsterdam is a must-see during your holidays in the Netherlands. During your visit, you will experience what it feels like to sit behind one of the famous windows where the sexual workers try to appeal to passersby and lure customers in. You will also be able to listen to their experiences and see their perspective on the topic. Unlike in the rest of the Red Light District, pictures are allowed and encouraged in the Prostitution Museum Amsterdam.
Red Light Secrets aims to educate the public about the profession in a light-hearted, informative way, and remove the taboo and negativity generally associated with the topic. You will learn about the history of this notorious neighborhood and experience a typical day in the life of a working girl. A trip to the old city center is not complete without visiting the Prostitution Museum. Amsterdam is known for its open-minded culture and relaxed views on topics which have been the source of controversy in other parts of the world. Experience how it works there first hand at the one and only Red Light Secrets!
Departure Point :Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60, 1012 DP Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When you book the off-peak ticket you will only be allowed entrance between 10am and 1pm
- This activity is only suitable for those aged 18 years and older
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.