Red Rock Canyon and Seven Magic Mountains Tour with Ghost Town option
"Protect yourself in these difficult times. We offer small groups (max 7 people) and private tours."
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in Clark County, Nevada, is an area managed by the Bureau of Land Management as part of its National Landscape Conservation System, and protected as a National Conservation Area. It is about 15 miles (24 km) west of Las Vegas, and is easily seen from the Las Vegas Strip. More than two million people visit the area each year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snacks and Fruits.
- Entrance fee in Red Rock Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Seven Magic Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
We have a sightseeing tour.
And a trial.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all Casinos in Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont street.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.