Red Rock Canyon with Rocky Gap 4x4 Jeep Adventure
Step inside a cutting edge open-air Jeep Wrangler and you’ll experience a thrilling off-road adventure up Rocky Gap Road, surrounded by the raw beauty of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area at every turn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon Overlook, 3205 NV-159, Las Vegas, NV 89161, USA
Transfer from the shuttle to the open-air Jeep Wrangler at the Red Rock Canyon Overlook. See the park to it's entirety at this stop and snap some photos of the beautiful rocks and scenery!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161-1202
Stop off at the Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center to check out the exhibits and gift shop for souvenirs. If you're lucky, you'll be able to see Mojave Max, the Desert Tortoise!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Spring Mountains, Nevada 89124, USA
Home to an impressive array of plants and wildlife, The Spring Mountains' rich biodiversity thrives thanks to nearby springs that give the mountains their name. You'll get to see the Spring Mountain Range during your tour.
Stop At: Calico Hills, Las Vegas, NV
The kaleidoscopic colors of Calico Hills are next. Watch the hillsides for a display of pinks, oranges and reds that change throughout the day. Your expert guide can also point out the natural tanks that store water in the hills, along with ancient plants and animals preserved in the layers of ancient dunes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rocky Gap Road, Rocky Gap Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89161, USA
Make your way up Rocky Gap Road by open-air Jeep wrangler. Your guide is not only an expert in natural landscape and landmarks, but also a trained off-road driver. Drive up the loose terrain and steep hills!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Willow Spring, Las Vegas, NV
Stop by Willow Springs after your off-roading adventure to see the roasting pit and pictographs from the past. Your guide will talk about the native history of the area and can take some photos!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.