Red Star Shining
Between 1945 and 1989 Hungary was part of the Eastern Block. However, our country was never part of the Soviet Union, the Hungarian Communist Party made sure that the communist propaganda reached every household in Hungary, and now it is time to show you how it all looked like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WalkingTour Budapest, Dalszinhaz utca 10., Budapest 1061 Hungary
Walking tour on the path of the Communist Sites in Budapest.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We will enter the biggest religious building to see one of the catholic martyrs of Communist oppression.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
We will see the Hungarian Parliament building from the outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Erzsébet tér, 1051 Hungary
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :House of Terror, Budapest, Andrássy út 60, 1062 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.