Redrib helsinki experience 1
Leaving from the Market Square, we cruise along the coast line of Helsinki; Allas Sauna&Pools, the carpet washers and cafés in Kaivopuisto, Löyly. Then we go full throttle to Suomenlinna fortress and the submarine enjoying the speed and thrill of a RIB!
Award winning Light Art Installation Silo 648 is the next stop before we head for the ice breakers on summer holiday. The tour is rounded off with a visit outside the urban pop-up sauna Sompasauna, run by Helsinki activists and open to anybody. But beware, naked human alert! Drop-off Market Square or other pier on request.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Passanger equipment needed. Whole body suits, jackets, life wests, speed goggles.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Fortress Suomenlinna, Suomenlinna C1, Helsinki Finland
We check islands, the design sauna Löyly, sea fortress Suomenlinna, ice breakers, Vallisaari, Sompasauna
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Eteläranta 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.