Redrib ice experience
Try an unforgettable ride in a Hovercraft! Over breaking ice or
snow, we head for the empty archipelago deep frozen.
A walk on the frozen sea is a unique experience. Or why not try
how it feels floating around among ice rafts wearing a survival
suit staying completely warm and dry, a once in a lifetime
experience! Camp fire lunch and a nature walk is a perfect end
to a perfect day outdoors. Transfer Helsinki City / Airport
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - An archipelago open camp fire lunch and coffee or tea is included. Also all passenger equipment for the stay won the island and the survival suits for ice swimming.
What's excluded :
Try an unforgettable experience in a Hovercraft! Over breaking ice or snow, we leave from the east side of Helsinki into the empty archipelago deep frozen. Wearing a Survival suit you can experience how it feels floating among ice rafts staying warm and dry.
Running on floating ice rafts is great fun too! Barbecue lunch on open fire is a perfect end to a perfect day. Departure point may vary due to weather conditions.
Departure Point :Gumbostrandin P-alue, Gumbontie 215, 01150 Sipoo, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Helsinki or from the airportAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.