Reduit Beach Round-Trip Shuttle Service
This is an ideal option for guests looking to get off the ship in St Lucia and get to a wonderful beach. This St Lucia shuttle service will have you enjoying the pristine waters and golden sand beaches within moments of disembarkation at the best and longest golden sand beach in St Lucia.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- One complimentary beverage of bottled water, soda and local beer
What's excluded :
- Beach chair and umbrellas
- Watersport activities
- Food and drinks
- If turquoise blue water and white sandy beaches sound like your idea of paradise then come along and board a shuttle and spend a day at Reduit Beach!
Your friendly driver will be waiting for you outside the Castries cruise ship terminal. It is just a short drive to Rodney Bay for your stop at Reduit Beach. When you arrive, you will be provided with a welcome drink of local beer, water or soda to sip and enjoy as you find your relaxing spot on Reduit Beach in St Lucia. This is a round trip shuttle service which allows you to spend 2, 4 or 6 hours at the beach before returning to your ship. Depending on your choice you will arrive back to the cruise ship terminal at 11am, 1pm or 3pm.
Rodney Bay Village which is the tourism capital of St Lucia is just steps away from the beach, for those wishing to do a little shopping at the two biggest malls on island or try you luck at the slot machines at the island's only casino. Once you get hungry or thirsty, you can head to one of the restaurants or bars right there at the beach where you can purchase lunch, beverages, and snacks. You can also enjoy watersport activities such as jet skiing, tubing and banana rides and parasailing, all available to purchase at your own expense.
At the end of your St. Lucia beach break, your air conditioned transportation will take you back to the St Lucia cruise ship terminal at your selected time.
Departure Point :
For Pointe Seraphine arrivals we will meet outside the Diamonds International store. For La Place Carenage arrivals, we will meet street side after you exit the terminal building. Look out for the “Captain Cliff Adventure Tours” sign.
PortsLa Place Carenage CastriesPointe Seraphine Castries
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Client may be denied boarding if they display COVID-19 symptoms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.