Reef and Island Scenic Flight from Airlie Beach
This signature scenic flight includes an amazing view of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef. Included is the iconic Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet. Your pilot/guide will show you this stunning region, pointing out notable landmarks, as well as explain important moments in history.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Subject to availability) Contact GSL for more information 07 4946 9097
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The reef and island is a signature scenic flight from Airlie Beach.
Begin your tour 45-60 minutes before departure time, with hotel/accommodation pickup.
The 60-minute flight includes all of the best sites the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef have to offer. It’s easy to understand why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the amazing contrast of colors is something that’s best experienced from the air.
Taking off from Whitsunday Airport, your tour takes you over most of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. You'll see the island resorts dotted around the islands as you head toward Whitehaven Beach and the renowned Hill Inlet.
Enjoy two passes of Australia's best beach and then head out to the Great Barrier Reef. Included in your tour is the famous Heart Reef, nestled amongst the bright colors and patterns of Hardy Reef. On board, everyone enjoys a window seat, a pilot commentary and superb views from our fleet of high wing aircraft.
Sights include Shute Harbour, Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef, Hook Reef, Hayman Island, Hook Island, and Daydream Island.
Departure Point :384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (Ages 3+)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Weight restrictions apply on all flights. 125kg max per passenger.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.