Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun
Swim among big schools of fish, wild turtles, and colorful coral reefs during this 3.5-hour shipwreck-exploration tour. Paddle through warm Caribbean waters as you discover the stunning underwater world on three separate snorkeling stops. A short lesson is offered for less experienced snorkelers, and group size is limited to 10 so you receive plenty of personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Passenger Insurance
What's excluded :
- Dock Fee ($10 USD, payable at check in)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an extra charge
- Tour must use new snorkel tubes, or your own tube. Recovery cost 10 usd, payable at check-in.
Start your tour with prompt, air-conditioned transportation from your hotel.
Head to our marina, where after checking in, you'll receive your complete snorkeling gear and all safety instructions.
Before boarding, you'll take an in-shore briefing where you'll get to test your equipment and learn other useful tips that will help you enjoy the tour at its best.
Once everybody feels confident and safe, we'll depart to our first stop, which is only 3 minutes boat trip:
1st area: coral reef, full of fish and marine life with an 8-12 feet depth, warm water, and few or non-sea currents.
2nd area: admire underwater statues from 2 submarine art galleries: "The blessings" and "Aquarium Family".
3rd area: time to find some turtles, 96-98% chances to see from 1-5 turtles! We might also see and swim with rays.
4th and last area: a shipwreck full of life, filled with colorful coral and many kinds of multicolored fish. The shipwreck is surrounded by crystal clear water and white sand, you’ll feel like you are swimming in a natural turquoise pool!
In the unlikely case that you get dizzy, we'll take you to the mainland with an assistant boat.
Finally, hotel drop off is offered.
• Total Snorkel, Carretera Puerto Juarez Punta Sam Km 2,+ 050 Sm 86, Cancun 77520 Mexico
Departure Point :Total Snorkel Cancun, Mz.2, Carr. a Punta Sam 05, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the booking has been completed. Our driver will call out your name on your hotel's lobby or assigned meeting point. We'll offer 5 minutes of tolerance, in case you don't show up on time, we will infer that you will reach our location by yourself or that you simply declined to take the tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included; pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an additional charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Capacity decreased to 50% overall. This means 6 people per boat, unless more coming in the same group. Tour must be operated with new snorkel tubes, or with your own tube. Recovery cost 10 usd, payable at check-in. Web check-in will be available, and strongly recommended before the activity date.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.