Reef and Turtle Adventure - Kayak and Snorkel Tour
An unforgettable kayak and snorkel experience awaits you on this 5 hour adventure with two snorkel spots. Discover the magic of paddling over clear blue and explore the beauty of the coastlines, a healthy coral reef and sea turtles in their natural habitat. This active, small group tour includes lunch, photos and all gear are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
- Photos (above and underwater)
- Guided kayaking and snorkeling
- All necessary equipment (kayak and snorkel)
- Kayak paddling and operating instruction
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended. 15% gratuity is due upon arrival for groups of 5 +
- Pick up and drop off at St. Thomas ship ports and major hotels ($14 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Thomas Adventure Tours, St. Thomas
See schools of fish, sea turtles and unique marine life on this small group kayak and snorkel tour with two snorkel spots. Includes use of all needed gear, photos (above and under water) and a cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
Snorkel around a healthy and colorful coral reef, enjoy a break for a picnic lunch (included) and snorkel with sea turtles in their natural habitat. One guide per 4 guests allows guests to get the most out of the tour with a guide close by to point out marine life and tell you about our rich history of the Virgin Islands.
Your guide will give you a safety briefing and explain kayaking techniques before assisting you in launching your kayak. Your guide who is an experienced photographer, will capture many memories throughout the tour.
All participants must know how to swim.
Departure times are adjustable. Please call to see if the alternate time you need is available.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :St. Thomas Adventure Tours, kayak, snorkel and rock climbing small group tours, Airport Rd, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time depends on the location of the hotel or ship port. Transportation must be pre-arranged with the tour provider (cruise ship passengers - please call the tour provider to arrange before your ship sails). There is an additional cost of $14 per person for round trip transportation due in cash upon check in for transportation. Ports
- Havensight/WICO Ship Port (Charlotte Amalie/St. Thomas)
- Crown Bay Ship Port (Charlotte Amalie/St. Thomas)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel guests only: If you would like transportation (from major hotels on St. Thomas only), this must be pre-arranged with the tour provider (before your cruise or travel begins). Your pick up time is before the start of the tour and is based on your location. Please note, the cost of round trip transportation is $14 per person and is due in cash on the day of your tour.
- Minimum 2 guests per booking.
- Minimum age is 5 years. All participants must know how to swim. Children aged 8 and under must kayak with an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225. Maximum weight for 2 participants is 425 pounds.
- Please wear a swimsuit under your cover-up or t-shirt and shorts
- It is recommended to bring a hat (string/band or fitted ball cap to keep secured) and shoes that can get wet
- Provide sweater sizes with gender (small, medium, large, XL, or XL) for each participant
- For children, provide their age and weight
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Parking and entrance to the beach are free
- 4/29 to 5/2 No hotel/ship pick up/drop off available.
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended. 15% gratuity is due upon arrival for groups of 5 or more
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours size: 2-4 guests New masks and snorkels are available for purchase (optional as our equipment is thoroughly disinfected). Enhanced disinfecting and deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Lunch and beverages are served in single use packaging.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.