Reef Fishing - Half Day
The UNESCO listed the Great Belize Barrier Reef as one of the most diverse eco-systems in the world made up of over 100 coral species and home to some 500 species of fish and hundreds of invertebrates.
Travel on a short boat ride with our experienced guide as you journey to the many fishing spots along the Belize’s southern barrier reef.
Belize’s Southern Reef is an angler’s paradise with an abundance of marine life. Whether reef trolling or perfecting your skills on the flats, you will have an unforgettable fishing experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Water Caye, South Water Caye, Belize Cayes
we mostly do fishing around south water caye
Departure Point :Hopkins, Hopkins, Stann Creek
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.