Reef Island Tour
This excursion offers a motu day with barbecue to discover the reef island. Participants will discover a lunar landscape on the ocean side of the motu. The dark volcanic rock jagged by erosion forms an atypical setting and many natural pools for swimming. Several activities and activities (snorkeling, braiding, dolphin and Tiputa aquarium ...) complete the visit to this site in order to discover Rangiroa and the Paumotu culture.
8:20 am: transfer from the hotel
9:00 am: departure from Ohotu
10:00 am: arrival at the reef island, snack offered
10.30 am to 12 noon: visit to the “feo” and snorkeling in a coral garden
12:15 to 1:15 p.m .: aperitif, lunch and weaving demonstration
1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m .: free time, relaxation, swimming
2:15 p.m .: departure of the "motu"
3.15 p.m .: arrival tiputa pass
3.15 p.m .: visit to the Tiputa pass (dolphin)
3:45 p.m .: snorkeling at the aquarium
4.30 p.m .: arrival at Ohotu quay and transfer to the hotel
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from accommodation
What's excluded :
Island Reef Tour
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Island Reef Tour:
Attractions on the Island Reef Tour:
Ile aux Recifs / Avatoru
Operates: departure: 8h30 arrival time: 16h00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are adapting the schedules for cruise ship passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Round trip transfer from Ohotu wharf for cruise ship passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.