Reef Snorkeling Experience in Playa del Carmen
The Puerto Morelos Reef is part of the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the world’s second-largest reef system that stretches along the coast of Mexico. Vibrant corals and rich marine life are guaranteed since the area is a nature reserve. Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos Marine Park will give you the opportunity to observe healthy ecosystems featuring many different soft and hard coral types, as well as various creatures from small sea slugs to rays, lemon sharks if you are lucky. Basically, you have two options here: snorkeling from the shore and taking a boat trip to the main reef.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
1 Hour Snorkel experience that will take you to a massive amount of marine life and corals in a protected national park.
Help us to conserve the marine life. (Only Biodegradable sunblock / NO sunblock / preferable a rash t´shirt)
Kids 5 years and up qualify.
If you are new to snorkeling we will teach you all you need to know and snorkel right beside you. If you’re an experienced snorkeler we will make sure you see the beautiful that the reef has to offer.
All gear provided.
All equipment included for the activity, twice a day weather permitted.
We provide an English-speaking snorkeling guide, avoid the crowd only small groups from the same resort 100% guided by us, prior reservation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For condos and house rentals please enter the address manually.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers with more than 260 lb
- For beginners: If you want to feel comfortable ask for the free demo before your activity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.