Referta To Castelejo / Lost Bridges
This is an easy and pleasant walk, where you will have the opportunity to see the vineyards, responsible for the production of the famous American wine.
This levada has a panoramic view of the Port of Cruz and the famous Penha d'Águia, a fantastic rock that rises majestically.
This is an easy and quite pleasant walk! From paths built by man many years ago you can admire the beauty of some of the villas on the north coast of the island.
The setting is stunning and completely different from any part of Madeira.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levada do Castelejo, Machico, Madeira 9225 Portugal
This is an easy hike and quite pleasant! We will walk along paths many years ago and you can admire the beauty of some of the villages on the northern coast of the island.
The scenery is breathtaking and completely different from any other area in Madeira.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up From all Hotels, houses, etc.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.