Regular Guided Tour at Curi Cancha Reserve
We invite you to explore and get to know the different types of forests inside the Monteverde and Santa Elena area.
An excellent way to immerse yourself in nature and connect to a new world of plants, birds, mammals, insects, etc.
Enjoyable and safe for all ages. Depending on your needs and requirements, we’ll help you choose the appropriate place to visit.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from and to your Hotel inside Monteverde zone.
What's excluded :
- Park or reserve admission fees not included.
An guided Natural History Walk over the Curi Cancha reserve. Enjoy the culture, nature, fauna & flora that this majestic place offers to all visitors.
• Curi Cancha Reserve, 300 meters west of the Monteverde Cheese Factory, 60109 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Curi- Court Reserve, 300 m noroeste Fabrica de Quesos Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up transportation from and to your Hotel inside Monteverde zone.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.