Here you can discover the wonders of nature in Chile a few minutes from Mulchen, a city located 20 minutes from Los Angeles. This is a trail which upon entering you can appreciate all the nature created by the waterfall.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guia presencial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salto del Rehuen, Ruta Q-95R 5 kilometers from the commune of Bureo, Mulchen Chile
It is a small waterfall located 5 kilometers from the Mulchen city. In it there are several legends of how the place was formed and also legends about locals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Plaza Pinto, Bernardo O'Higgins 336, Los Angeles, Los Ángeles, Bío Bío, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/14/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.