Reiki Meditation Adventure at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
We will meet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, for about 2 hours total to have an experiential Reiki session with various masterpieces of Art. Each session is different and is designed to support your intentions for what you want to change in your life.
This is a blended experience of Art and Reiki into a one of a kind adventure.
Perfect for artists, creatives, adventurers, couples or small group that want to experience this museum in a unique way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10028-0198
We will meet at the Metropolitan Museum, at the 81st Street "group" entrance, just after the security check in. You will recognize me by my long silver hair. We will talk for a few minutes to connect and meet each other. Then we will proceed to an appointed area of the museum to sit for awhile (an hour or so) in front of a masterpiece. There may be several locations that we move to, this all depends on your intentions for this adventure.
We will move into a deep meditative experience to invoke visions, healing and connection through the combination of your imagination and the art work. We will have an interaction with the art work and the world around WHILE the Reiki is happening and hands are being "laid" upon you so you can receive the energy.
Sometimes I will touch you, sometimes not. You may be writing things down, or drawing, or just listening. The Reiki energy will be turned on the entire time. This adventure is about 2 hours total.
Departure Point :Metropolitan Museum of Art
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Entire event takes place in this location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible (museum does provide wheelchairs, first come basis)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.