Reims: Small-Group Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings and Lunch
Spend a short day tour from Reims to explore the heart of Champagne around Epernay. Drive through Champagne Avenue, have a walk in the vines of a well-known Champagne house to learn more about the vine growing process. Participate in a tasting class to learn how the winemakers create their Champagnes and get an authentic lunch paired with Champagne wines. Discover the most beautiful Champagne vineyards and visit an authentic family run boutique winery. Enjoy several Champagne tastings and appreciate some of the best values of Champagne!
per adult from
What's included :
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Champagne class to discover the vine growing and the secrets of the winemakers
- Visit and tasting at a family run boutique winery
- Local guide
- Reims pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- Travel to Epernay, drive through the famous Champagne Avenue, where some of the most prestigious estates are based (Pol Roger, Perrier Jouët, Mercier, Boizel, Moët&Chandon).
Enjoy a moment in the vineyards, with breathtaking views on the UNESCO world’s heritage vines of Champagne and acquire knowledge of the particularities of our “terroir”. You will then discover the village of Hautvillers, birthplace of Champagne. Get to enter the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried. Enjoy a Champagne tasting and lunch to understand vine growing and learn how the cellar master create their Champagnes. Discover the scenic vineyards around Epernay and visit an authentic family boutique winery.
• Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
• Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
• Le Clos Corbier, 14 Rue Corbier, 51160 Aÿ-Champagne, France
• A La Française Champagne, 26 Rue Courmeaux, 51100 Reims, France
• Regional specialties with dessert and Champagne
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme du Grand Reims - Site Gare (Train Station), Cour de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.