Reindeer feeding & Saami Culture with chance for Northern Lights
Join our tour to get really close to reindeer! These gentle but curious creatures will come to eat from your hand, and you will get plenty of time to interact with these magical beings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We would like to invite you to visit our Saami camp with hundreds of reindeer surrounded by stunning scenery and the famous Lyngen Alp mountains. This is a family friendly activity enjoyed by all ages. Our camp is far away from the city lights and noise, so it is the perfect spot to look out for the northern lights while being surrounded by hundreds of reindeer. The natural wonders can sometimes be predicted but never guaranteed.
You will participate in the daily feeding session of the cutest herd of reindeer at our camp, and here you will have plenty of time to get up-close and personal with our charming creatures.
You will also be welcomed into our wooden lavvo (Saami hut) to warm up when needed and there you will be served a range of hot beverages to drink (coffee, tea, chocolate) and a hot meal for dinner.
Our expert guide will tell you about the fascinating reindeer and share some secrets about how to survive life in an extreme Arctic nature. By taking part in this evening excursion we hope you will be charmed by our reindeer - the true hero in the Arctic.
At the transfer you will share a bus with up to 24 of our guests who participate in different activities.
• Bidos - Traditional Saami wedding dish of reindeer soup.
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø, Sjøgata 7, 9259 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All participants will have to fill out a contact form
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.