Relax in the thermal waters of Telese and the village of Cerreto Sannita
Tour in the history of two different countries but both with ancient origins. Telese Terme has several attractions, such as the thermal baths, the Grassano park or the lake, they are places surrounded by greenery, perfect for calm walks through unique landscapes. Cerreto Sannita, on the other hand, not far from Telese, is part of the "Bandiera Arancione" villages together with over 100 locations throughout Italy, selected and certified by the Italian Touring Club, a quality label assigned to the small inland villages, which are distinguished by an offer and a reception of excellence based on more than 250 rigorous tourist and environmental parameters, periodically checked according to the needs and point of view of the traveler.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- reception / assistance services
What's excluded :
- Entrance to monumental sites where payment is expected.
- guide service
- Entry/Admission - Terme di Telese
- Entry/Admission - Civic Museum of Ceramics in Cerreto Sannita
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terme di Telese, Piazza A. Minieri 1, 82037 Telese Terme Italy
The birth of the Telese spas dates back to a particularly unusual event, the thermal springs appeared in fact following the earthquake of 1349 which led to the escape of the thermal waters currently used from the subsoil.
Their fame spread quickly, having the population observed the therapeutic efficacy they possessed in the treatment of diseases of the skin, stomach and rheumatism. Today it is an ideal place for those who want to relax, take long regenerating walks and therapies for the well-being of the mind and body.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Civic Museum of Ceramics in Cerreto Sannita, Corso Umberto I, 82032 Cerreto Sannita Italy
Cerreto Sannita "City of foundation" is part of the "Orange Flag" villages together with over 100 locations throughout Italy, selected and certified by the Italian Touring Club. It is also known for its traditional production of artistic ceramics, produced there since the thirteenth century. The Civic and Ceramics Museum of Cerreto documents the tradition of artistic ceramics that flourished in Cerreto after the earthquake of 1688 and is characterized by its subdivision into exhibition structure and educational structure. The ceramics set up in the museum are contained in the section of ancient ceramic art, one of contemporary ceramic art and finally the collection of the historical Mazzacane.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One of our drivers will wait for you in a suit and tie with Mazzone Viaggi tag.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tour + Auto option 7/22/2020 - 10/20/2021
Tour + Minibus option 7/22/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Tour + Van option 7/22/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For access to the park and to the treatments at the Terme di Telese it is necessary to complete a self-certification and for minors there is a special form that must be completed by a parent or guardian.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.