Religions of India Tour in Kolkata (Guided Fullday Religious Places Tour by Car)
Discover all the beautiful and famous religious sites of Kolkata and taste local delicacies on this fantastic 8-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
The unique thing about India is its cultural and religious diversity, Kolkata is like mini India here one can experience the mix of culture and religion India in the most amazing way. We have temples and mosques, gurdwaras and churches where you can witness this country’s religious passion, these architecturally outstanding places of worships are spread across the city.
we have picked up all the spilled pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Religions of India, an unmatched spiritual and heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Explore the old capital city of India and home to Mother Teresa's tomb, British-colonial architecture & art galleries during this 8-hours private sightseeing experience customized based on your requirements.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.