Remains of Caucasian Albania
You will be acquainted with National Minority - Lahij people - who keep their own tradition, language, culture from Caucasus Albania times.
On the way to Lahij visiting Diri Baba cave tomb, Seven Domes, Shamakhi Juma Mosque. Photo stop on amazing panoramic view - Caucasus Grand Canyon, suspension bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned transport
What's excluded :
- The tour begins at the Entrance Gates of Old Baku (in front of Gosha Gala Gapisi).
It will take approximately 3 hours to get to Lahij village between the mountains.
You will be acquainted with National Minority - Lahij people - who keep their tradition, own language, culture and life style from Caucasus Albania times.
Architectural monuments, handicrafts and manufacture of carpets, workshops and benches of handicraftsmen: braziers, smiths, metal engravers, ancient mosques, baths and original architecture of streets and apartment houses of the ancient mountain settlement still keeping the same like 1500 years before.
Visit to Carpet workshops and information about Azerbaijani and Lahij carpets. Tasting Azeri traditional tea in Lahij.
On the way to Lahij visiting Diri Baba cave tomb in Maraza settlement, Seven Domes, Shamakhi Juma Mosque in Shamakhi city. Photo stop on amazing panoramic view - Caucasus Grand Canyon, suspension bridge.
Departure Point :From the front of Old Baku City entrance - in front of Gosha Gala Gapisi.
Departure Time :09:00 am
Return Detail :Beginning point - Gosha Gala Gapisi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.