Remembering Srebrenica Genocide
Srebrenica is a town in the Eastern Bosnia, nowadays known as the place of the genocide which occurred in July 1995. In case you are interested in a real storytelling experience and you want to learn more about the bloodcurdling events that converted this once peaceful and picturesque town into a place of agony and eternal memory of the biggest tragedy in the Bosnian history, book your place for this full-day excursion and see how Srebrenica looks like today. Visit the Memorial complex in Potočari and the authentic UN base, today a Gallery of genocide. Learn how this testimony left deep scars in the hearts and minds of the survivors.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, Potocari, Srebrenica 75430 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visit the Memorial complex in Potočari and the authentic UN base, today a Gallery of genocide. Learn how this testimony left deep scars in the hearts and minds of the survivors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Srebrenica, Srebrenica, Republika Srpska
See how Srebrenica looks like today and learn more about the reconciliation process.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :PROSTOR Nekretnine - PJ Stari Grad, Zelenih beretki 30, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.