Remembrance Tour: The Battle of the Bulge from Brussels
This is a tour for history buffs! This tour takes you out to the foxholes, Bastogne and General Patton’s tomb in Luxemburg
In Bastogne we take you to McAuliffe Square and see the bronze statue of General McAuliffe alongside a Sherman Battle Tank. We call at the famous Mardasson Memorial honoring the memory of all allied soldiers wounded or killed during the Battle of the Bulge. The Bastogne War Museum is the must-see. Apart from lunch facilities the museum offers a lot of comprehensible information. We drive across the Luxembourg border to Hamm where we visit the breathtaking American cemetery as well as the tomb of General Patton. In order to wind up in beauty we have a leisurely stroll through the old city of Luxemburg. You see the cathedral, the Palace of the Grand Duke. In the lower part of the city we show you a trail of casemates, the abbey of Neunmünster, the city walls and the picturesque sites along the river Alzette.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Bastogne War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bastogne War Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ardennes American Cemetery and Memorial, Route du Condroz 164, Neupre 4121 Belgium
Location where thousands of US-military rest. They lost their lives during the advance of the U.S army into Germany.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: McAuliffe Square, Bastogne Belgium
McAuliffe Square is in the center of the town and in the middle of a large variety of dining and shopping options.
Stop At: Bastogne War Museum, Colline du Mardasson 5, Bastogne 6600 Belgium
Honoring the memory of all American soldiers wounded or killed during the Battle of the Bulge.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mardasson Memorial, Colline du Mardasson 2, Bastogne 6600 Belgium
The Mardasson Memorial is a monument honoring the memory of American soldiers wounded or killed during World War II's Battle of the Bulge. Designed in the shape of a five-pointed American star, it is located near Bastogne in the Luxembourg province of Belgium.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town of Durbuy, Durbuy Belgium
The most picturesque and enchanting medieval town of the Ardennes. Cozy cobbled streets, charming terraces and the natural beauty impress.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Belluga Restaurant, Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.