Remote Beach All-Inclusive Sailing Cruise with Snorkeling from Los Cabos
Enjoy an intimate sailing cruise to remote beaches, including snorkeling with tropical fish and swimming with sea lions. This premier tour is one of its kind. It includes superb organic meals on a large and spacious catamaran with a skilled an educated crew, marine biologist. snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boards, support boat, bottled water, beer, sodas, an open bar, private bathrooms with showers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from a central meeting point
- Snorkel gear, Towels, Wetsuits
- Professional crew
- Use of kayaks and paddle-boards
- Use of showers and restrooms
- Open bar
What's excluded :
- Your tour begins with transport from central meeting points in Los Cabos. Board a vehicle and head the marina to board the sailing cruise. On the way, you will stop at Pescadero for a bathroom break. Then, you'll reach the La Paz marina and get on the boat where you will enjoy breakfast including fruit, yogurt and pastries.
Enjoy sailing in the waters of Sea of Cortez, admiring the wonderful views. You'll reach the remote beach and enjoy snorkeling there and seeing tropical fish and swimming with sea lions. You can also go kayaking or paddle boarding and have a great time at the beach. Your tour also includes a delicious lunch with chips, salsas, snacks, soft drinks and you'll get beer, bottled water, ice, and an open bar throughout the entire day. Board the cruise back to La Paz to take the transport back to Los Cabos. Along the way, you'll stop at Todos Santos for a bathroom break and to admire the picturesque little town. Your tour ends with drop-off at each central meeting point in Los Cabos.
Fruits and vegetables for the tour are sourced from local farms and delivered daily. There is organic chicken delivered daily and prepared on board in various ways, along with multiple side dishes. Snorkel gear, Flotation vests, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Powered attendant boat, Beach towels, Layout mattresses, cushions and pillows are all included.
Departure Point :Baja Charters La Paz, Carretera Pichilingue K.M. 2.5, Lomas de Palmira, 23010 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival please send us an email so we can arrange your pick up. Thank you.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are open and in compliance with all governmental safety requirements and protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.