Remote Fraser Island & Whale Experience
This is no ordinary Fraser Island and whale watching day tour.
With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote
parts Fraser Island whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the
whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Explore the island while bush walking, snorkelling, kayaking and
swimming. Our friendly, experienced and accredited staff will
ensure you have an unforgettable experience you will never forget.
Get up close and personal with Majestic Humpback Whales.
Be on the lookout for Humpback whales and experience the thrill
of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as
they frolic in the calm, clear waters off Fraser Island.
Marvel at their sheer athleticism as they explode out of the water in a spectacular
breach or be awestruck as you come face to face as they spy hop
right next to the boat.
Swim with these amazing creatures in their own natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fraser Island, Fraser Island, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Guests will spend time snorkelling, kayaking, hiking, tubing and walking at various locations on the remote west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sandy National Park, Great Sandy National Park, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Get up close and personal with majestic humpback whales and you may even have the chance to swim with them (subject to conditions)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.