Rent a Kayak Dubrovnik Old Town
Free range kayaking is an adventure by itself and Dubrovnik aquatorium is a spectacle to explore. This is a unique place in the world to experience. Whether you are doing it for the sports or a romantic getaway and recharging your batteries it will leave you speechless and most certainly will be an memorable adventure for the rest of your life and something to talk about. The impressions are extraordinary as well as any photos or videos that you will take.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Our location is unique, there is a small beach where we will teach you how to paddle and you can get familiar with the Kayak. As you leave the cove just outside the Old Town, spectacular perspective is unveiled at centuries old renaissance walls and perfectly clear Adriatic horizon.
We will suggest you where to paddle and what to do but the route is up to you only and you are creating an adventure of your own.
Departure Point :Šulić, Ul. od Tabakarije 37, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :7/29/2020 - 10/3/2020
4/1/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking all precaution measures as instructed by our government. All of our equipment are sanitized between usage and our staff is regularly checked for temperature.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.